AOL Desktop Gold is an advanced version of AOL and it is mainly used by pro users. AOL.Inc often introduces updates for its different versions, hence AOL Desktop Gold comes with an Automatic Update Feature. But sometimes this feature might not be working and you will face the update error. Under such circumstances, it is better to give a call at the AOL Desktop Gold Phone Number.
You can also go through the given steps to fix the update error with AOL Desktop Gold:
- Click on the ‘Start’ menu, type ‘Update’ and press enter.
- Next, click on the ‘Windows Update’ option from the search results.
- Select the ‘Change Settings’ option and then click on ‘Important Update’.
- Next, tick the box asking to enable ‘Automatic Updates’.
- Click the box for ‘Give me recommended updates the same way I receive important update’ in the recommended updates.
- Press the ‘Save’ button after you are done making the changes.
Furthermore, you can apply the given steps if the above-mentioned method was not helpful:
- First, check the compatibility of AOL Desktop Gold on your system.
- Then, you can manually download the latest version of AOL Desktop Gold from the official website.
- Before installing the latest version, be sure you have uninstalled the previously installed version completely.
In this way, the update error with AOL Desktop Gold can be fixed. For further help and support for AOL related support services, you can connect with the technicians via AOL tech support number. They will properly analyze the error with AOL Desktop Gold and then they will recommend you what is best under what situation. They will also help you with the queries you have related to the advanced version of AOL. The tech support team is working round the clock and you can contact them anytime you want.
Our Recent Blog – AOL Desktop Gold Support